Friday, April 2, 2010

Molly Ruth is 1 year old!


Molly, you are such a precious little girl. Maybe the happiest baby I have ever known. It's hard to believe it has been a whole year since March 30th, 2009 when you decided to make your appearance. We miss so many special moments, so I was very excited to get to give you your 1st birthday cake. We celebrated a little early here at Gramma's house when you came to visit. It was such a fun weekend. I don't think I ever heard you cry, well accept when it was nap time. You are just so full of life, you do not want to miss a single moment. It was so exciting to see you run through my dining room pushing your little wagon from Grumpy. I knew you would be walking and running on your own very soon. And then only a couple of days later, your Mommy posted a video of you getting up out of a little chair and taking off. You had decided it was time. Only time will tell, but I suspect that is going to be your life story. Doing things in Molly's time. Already, you are such an independent little thing! But you do still take time to give your Gramma cheek snuggles and I cherish those times so much. And Grumpy lights up when you investigate and pull his beard. I just want you to always know that you are loved so very much. Happy Birthday, little girl! We will see you soon! Gramma can't stay away too long. Find more pics here.

No comments: